PSP Coding


 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [HELP] JOKERING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian_000

avatar

Posts : 33
Points : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 28
Location : Brgy. Binan Pagsanjan Laguna, Philippines

PostSubject: [HELP] JOKERING   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:13 pm

WAT IS WRONG WITH MY JOKER CODE?

MOHH1 CODE:
Code:
#FLASH (JOKER)
;Enable L + DPAD RIGHT
;Disable L + DPAD LEFT
0x00004A38 0x0A200400
0x00001000 0x3C0800DC
0x00001004 0x8D0942B0
0x00001008 0x3C0A009F
0x0000100C 0x3C0B3C04
0x00001010 0x356B3DB9
0x00001014 0x3C0C3C04
0x00001018 0x358C3C88
0x0000101C 0x240D0120
0x00001020 0x240E0180
0x00001024 0x152D0002
0x0000102C 0xAD4C9B08
0x00001030 0x152E0002
0x00001038 0xAD4B9B08
0x0000103C 0x03E00008
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onehitgamer.com/forum/
-LeetGamer-
Admin


Posts : 247
Points : 397
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] JOKERING   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Your flash address and controller address need to be in true addressing, add 0880 to the upper 16bits of them before using them in MIPS:

0x00000000

Blue: Upper 16bits
Red: Lower 16bits

Let me know if it works
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian_000

avatar

Posts : 33
Points : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 28
Location : Brgy. Binan Pagsanjan Laguna, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] JOKERING   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:49 pm

-LeetGamer- wrote:
Your flash address and controller address need to be in true addressing, add 0880 to the upper 16bits of them before using them in MIPS:

0x00000000

Blue: Upper 16bits
Red: Lower 16bits

Let me know if it works
IDK how to get the controller address.
Controller Address is the code for pressing button?
When you press a button the Controller Address Value will change?

BTW why other not adding 0880 to the upper 16bits?
Please let me know if this is wrong.
I always freeze with that Subroutine.
I will eat people! or ham? Razz

Code:
#FLASH
0x00004A38 0x0A200400
0x08801000 0x3C08009F
0x08801004 0x3C093C04
0x08801008 0x25293DB9
0x0880100C 0xAD099B08
0x08801010 0x03E00008
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onehitgamer.com/forum/
-LeetGamer-
Admin


Posts : 247
Points : 397
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] JOKERING   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Brian_000 wrote:
-LeetGamer- wrote:
Your flash address and controller address need to be in true addressing, add 0880 to the upper 16bits of them before using them in MIPS:

0x00000000

Blue: Upper 16bits
Red: Lower 16bits

Let me know if it works
IDK how to get the controller address.
Controller Address is the code for pressing button?
When you press a button the Controller Address Value will change?

BTW why other not adding 0880 to the upper 16bits?
Please let me know if this is wrong.
I always freeze with that Subroutine.
I will eat people! or ham? Razz

Code:
#FLASH
0x00004A38 0x0A200400
0x08801000 0x3C08009F
0x08801004 0x3C093C04
0x08801008 0x25293DB9
0x0880100C 0xAD099B08
0x08801010 0x03E00008

I explained how to get the controller address in my Basic Jokering Tutorial, check MIPS Tutorial section.

And we add 0880 to the upper half of the address to make it true addressing, NitePR subtracts 08800000 from addresses, so we need to add it back to use it in MIPS.

And you should eat ham, not people.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brian_000

avatar

Posts : 33
Points : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 28
Location : Brgy. Binan Pagsanjan Laguna, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] JOKERING   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:02 am

-LeetGamer- wrote:
Brian_000 wrote:
-LeetGamer- wrote:
Your flash address and controller address need to be in true addressing, add 0880 to the upper 16bits of them before using them in MIPS:

0x00000000

Blue: Upper 16bits
Red: Lower 16bits

Let me know if it works
IDK how to get the controller address.
Controller Address is the code for pressing button?
When you press a button the Controller Address Value will change?

BTW why other not adding 0880 to the upper 16bits?
Please let me know if this is wrong.
I always freeze with that Subroutine.
I will eat people! or ham? Razz

Code:
#FLASH
0x00004A38 0x0A200400
0x08801000 0x3C08009F
0x08801004 0x3C093C04
0x08801008 0x25293DB9
0x0880100C 0xAD099B08
0x08801010 0x03E00008

I explained how to get the controller address in my Basic Jokering Tutorial, check MIPS Tutorial section.

And we add 0880 to the upper half of the address to make it true addressing, NitePR subtracts 08800000 from addresses, so we need to add it back to use it in MIPS.
And you should eat ham, not people.. Razz
I would like to know if you can put the hook on the last of your Subroutine?
Code:
lui t0, $XXXX - upper code
lui t1, $XXXX - upper hex
addiu t1, t1, $XXXX - lower hex
sw t1, $XXXX(t0) - lower code
jr ra
j $XXXXXXXX - hook (copy addy from t0 and paste with XXXXXXXX.
The value of this line is your hook value.)
--------------------
I think i understand now the MIPS. I copy all guides for Jokering, Subroutine, ETC.
I will only type the...

Example:
lui t1, $XXXX
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onehitgamer.com/forum/
-LeetGamer-
Admin


Posts : 247
Points : 397
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] JOKERING   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 am

Yeah you can add the hook at the bottom or the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [HELP] JOKERING   

Back to top Go down
 
[HELP] JOKERING
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSP Coding :: PSP Section :: PSP Chat :: PSP Coding Help-
Jump to: