PSP Coding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Coding

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Beta Code Giveaway!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jellyforme

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Beta Code Giveaway! Empty
PostSubject: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Beta Code Giveaway!   Test Drive Unlimited 2 Beta Code Giveaway! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:01 pm

I got the beta key in my email but my laptop doesn't meet the minimum specs. The code goes to the person that can answer these questions correctly.
1.Do penguins have knees?
2.Can you cry underwater?
3.When does Little Big Planet 2 come out?

Back to top Go down
Jellyforme

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Beta Code Giveaway! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Beta Code Giveaway!   Test Drive Unlimited 2 Beta Code Giveaway! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 am

I'll just give it away now since is started this weekend
Quote :

Dear FileFront User,

Congratulations! You've been selected to receive a beta weekend code for Test Drive Unlimited 2! Please review the attached documentation, which will guide you in setting up the software and activating your key, as well as telling you a little bit about the beta.

If you haven't downloaded the software yet, you can do so here: http://www.filefront.com/17417786/Test-Drive-Unlimited-2-Beta-Weekend-Client/

Your beta key is: 569L-EVWX-PRD9-L9P9

We hope you enjoy the Test Drive Unlimited 2 beta, and thanks for using FileFront!
Back to top Go down

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Beta Code Giveaway!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSP Coding :: Main Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: