PSP Coding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Coding

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What This Site Is About

Go down 
+3
SXYxJeff
0zzyshepard
-LeetGamer-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-LeetGamer-
Admin

What This Site Is About Empty
PostSubject: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:05 am

Some of you might of come here to get the newest and best hacks, if you did GTFO. This site is not for hackers to leach off others work, instead this site is to help you become a coder. For this reason I have not added a PSP Code section in the main forums, there are in each coder section. So to get the newest and best hacks you need to learn how to code, in the main forums I added a tutorials section where you can learn to do that.

Now, if we get around 20 members then we will start hosting Coding Tournaments similar to the ones at OHG.

So, if you are interested in learning how to code PSP games, and making your own hacks for PSP games then this is the site for you!

Last edited by -LeetGamer- on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
0zzyshepard

PostSubject: Re: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:10 am

hey there leet, nice site and great news that you will be teaching people to code! Very Happy so best of luck Smile
Back to top Go down
SXYxJeff

SXYxJeff

PostSubject: Re: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Great idea leet!! guess this will be a good site to help me learn mips and all of that other cool stuff Razz (btw nice site)
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Thanks for the replies guys, please post if you need any help at all Smile I am also taking video tutorial requests, posted a thread on it.
Back to top Go down
Jellyforme

PostSubject: Re: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:00 pm

where r mi hax?!!!!111!!
Thanks for the heads up but I signed up here to learn. I will probably lean towards Windows programming though.
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Well I posted a lot of video tutorials (Not made by me) that will help you a lot in Windows programming in C++ Smile
Back to top Go down
LOST_HEAVEN

LOST_HEAVEN

PostSubject: Re: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 am

OMMG!OGOGMOMGOGOGOGMGMOGOGGMOOMGMOGMGOOMGOMGOOMGOGMMOGOMGMOGMOGOMGMOGOMGGOGOGOMGGMGMGO
GOMGOM
GMOGOMMOG
GMMGOGOMGMO
GM
GMOGO

SO excited Smile

Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 am

LOST_HEAVEN wrote:
OMMG!OGOGMOMGOGOGOGMGMOGOGGMOOMGMOGMGOOMGOMGOOMGOGMMOGOMGMOGMOGOMGMOGOMGGOGOGOMGGMGMGO
GOMGOM
GMOGOMMOG
GMMGOGOMGMO
GM
GMOGO

SO excited Smile

lololol Seems like someone is liking the site What This Site Is About Clap

Last edited by -LeetGamer- on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SILENT_HUNTRESS

PostSubject: Re: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 am

I Like The Site I Am Still Learning,But I Have A bad Habit Of Multi-Tasking.>.<
Back to top Go down
WeeD+

PostSubject: Re: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:59 pm

-LeetGamer- wrote:
Some of you might of come here to get the newest and best hacks, if you did GTFO. This site is not for hackers to leach off others work, instead this site is to help you become a coder. For this reason I have not added a PSP Code section in the main forums, there are in each coder section. So to get the newest and best hacks you need to learn how to code, in the main forums I added a tutorials section where you can learn to do that.

Now, if we get around 20 members then we will start hosting Coding Tournaments similar to the ones at OHG.

So, if you are interested in learning how to code PSP games, and making your own hacks for PSP games then this is the site for you!

That was my favourite part lool,and im learning alot thanks to this site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What This Site Is About   What This Site Is About I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What This Site Is About
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSP Coding :: Main Forums :: Site News-
Jump to: