PSP Coding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Coding

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EternalDarkness

HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code Empty
PostSubject: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:34 am

can someone tell me how do i make a no vote or anti-kick code?... as the code were posted doesnt seem to work
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:42 am

You need to cancel a function, one of the ways I know is to search the text that displays when you get voted then try to cancel the function from there, I think I posted a few tutorials on canceling functions.
Back to top Go down
EternalDarkness

PostSubject: Re: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 am

is it the jal to jr ra and nop thingy??
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 am

You can nop a J or Jal, or Jal or Jalr that calls the function, your you can Jr ra then Nop the start of the function.
Back to top Go down
EternalDarkness

PostSubject: Re: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:42 am

i tried to search for the VoteKickPassed label... then find preferrer... see there's alot of jal and one with VoteKickPassed ... i tried noping all the jal but still end up voted out....

stuck again
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:56 am

Most games don't use functions with labels, mohh2 is one of those games. I've never made one, but the only way I know how I said above =/
Back to top Go down
SXYxJeff

SXYxJeff

PostSubject: Re: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:19 am

or you could try port DF's mohh version to moh2
Back to top Go down
EternalDarkness

PostSubject: Re: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:05 pm

i dont have MOHH1 dumpram or game
Back to top Go down
SXYxJeff

SXYxJeff

PostSubject: Re: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:39 pm

oh then i guess ask around some one should know Smile
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:14 am

I have another idea, this is one that will require a lot of testing, and this is just an idea so I don't know if it will work.

There was an original anti kick in Medal of Honor: Heroes that just canceled the function for you to leave the game, this method MIGHT help you:

-Go in game
-Set a 32Bit value search
-Exit game (To game menu, not xmb)
-Search different
-Go back in game
-Search different
-Ect.

You might also want to throw in a few 0=same searches to speed up the searching, your code should make you stay in game. Write down all the results, because you can go into PS2DIS or the decoder and then see if they are in a function that might have something to do with anti kick (By canceling the function the way we talked about above)

Again, never tested this, just an idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code   HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP to make a no vote or anti-kick code
Page 1 of 1