PSP Coding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Coding

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Codes Section?

Go down 
+2
SXYxJeff
LilJess13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LilJess13

Codes Section? Empty
PostSubject: Codes Section?   Codes Section? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:25 pm

I was lookin thru the site and i noticed that there was no codes and no place to post codes, wtf is up with that?
add a section for codes.
Back to top Go down
SXYxJeff

SXYxJeff

Codes Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codes Section?   Codes Section? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 pm

-LeetGamer- wrote:
Some of you might of come here to get the newest and best hacks, if you did GTFO. This site is not for hackers to leach off others work, instead this site is to help you become a coder. For this reason I have not added a PSP Code section in the main forums, there are in each coder section. So to get the newest and best hacks you need to learn how to code, in the main forums I added a tutorials section where you can learn to do that.

Now, if we get around 20 members then we will start hosting Coding Tournaments similar to the ones at OHG.

So, if you are interested in learning how to code PSP games, and making your own hacks for PSP games then this is the site for you!

does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

Codes Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codes Section?   Codes Section? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:14 pm

Jeff beat me to it Razz This isn't a site to post your codes and have others leach off of them, there are already like 60005438435957489745389 of those (That is a guess), if you are good then you can make jr coder, coder, or elite coder and in there you have code sections where you can share you stuff all you want with other coders who deserve to get codes, this site is mainly for teaching people how to code and program Wink btw thanks for joining Smile
Back to top Go down
SXYxJeff

SXYxJeff

Codes Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codes Section?   Codes Section? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Smile im that fast lol, but yeah check the site out there are some guides to help you get started.
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

Codes Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codes Section?   Codes Section? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:36 pm

SXYxJeff wrote:
Smile im that fast lol, but yeah check the site out there are some guides to help you get started.

He is already started Wink
Back to top Go down
SILENT_HUNTRESS

Codes Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codes Section?   Codes Section? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:04 am

Posting New Codes=A Big No No,If You Post Codes & Make A Codes Section The Amount Of Leaching & Leaking Could Go Up & Some Codes That Might Be Premium Or Called That Could Get Out & Into The Wrong Hands...
Back to top Go down
demon450

Codes Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codes Section?   Codes Section? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:04 pm

i vote no codes section Razz
it attracts leechers, or make them earn it like on my site
Back to top Go down
Jellyforme

Codes Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codes Section?   Codes Section? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm pretty sure there is a coders forum for coders which may or may not have codes posted in it. I recommend learning how to make them.
Back to top Go down
LilJess13

Codes Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codes Section?   Codes Section? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:53 pm

o ok, thanks for lettin me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Codes Section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Codes Section?   Codes Section? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Codes Section?
Page 1 of 1