PSP Coding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP Coding

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DayPR Help...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SILENT_HUNTRESS

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 pm

I Just Got DayPR On My PSP Because On CoderPR I Got Hit By Kb.Bugs & I Want To Try & Fix The Bugs,But I Can't Get My List Onto DayPR?Anyone Help Please?:S
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Just use MKUltra, I posted a great version that has the unknown value searchers fixed from earlyer versions, check plugin section for it. (BTW It is one of the best cheat devices out there Smile I use it)
Back to top Go down
Emu

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Or wait for the new prx (better than MK & all other mods and SANIK's source was pure shit) nitePR G5.prx only pros use it and nubs use garbage shit....
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Emu wrote:
Or wait for the new prx (better than MK & all other mods and SANIK's source was pure shit) nitePR G5.prx only pros use it and nubs use garbage shit....

Why would he wait when there is something he can use right now? Razz
Back to top Go down
SILENT_HUNTRESS

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:57 am

O.k Now For MkUltra Do I Have To Re-Put My List Back In W/The Browser Or Is There A Way I Can Get My Txt.Doc. Onto It To Work On Them?O_o
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:04 am

SILENT_HUNTRESS wrote:
O.k Now For MkUltra Do I Have To Re-Put My List Back In W/The Browser Or Is There A Way I Can Get My Txt.Doc. Onto It To Work On Them?O_o

Just make sure you put a folder called "nitePR" in the seplugins folder and copy your database of text files into it and you are good to go.
Back to top Go down
SILENT_HUNTRESS

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:06 am

Thanks Leet Your The Best!!!*Hugs*Now I Can Get What I Want Done & I Won't Frezze Alot Too.:3
Back to top Go down
-LeetGamer-
Admin

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:30 am

lol np Smile
Back to top Go down
demon450

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:04 pm

easy fix for all of this:
https://sites.google.com/site/dmngen/DarkFrostv3.zip?attredirects=0
Back to top Go down
Jellyforme

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:49 pm

I also recommend MKUltra. Another one could be NitePR Rev K, depending on how you are going to use it(just using hacks or making them).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DayPR Help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DayPR Help...   DayPR Help... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DayPR Help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSP Coding :: PSP Section :: PSP Chat :: PSP Coding Help-
Jump to: